- White, Blue, and Red Construction Paper
- Markers, Crayons, Or Colored Pencils
- Start off by having your child cut out a circle from the white paper.
- Older children can then cut out a bird shape from the blue paper. -OR – Have your younger child cut out a big blue circle for the body, a small blue circle for the head, a big blue triangle for the tail, a small red triangle for the beak, and a half blue circle or a traced hand print for the wing.
- Glue down the straw for a nest.
- Glue down or assemble the bird in the nest.
- Decorate with your drawing utensils and enjoy!