- Paper bowl
- Red crayon or marker
- Black construction paper
- Googly eyes
- White crayon
- Have your child color the paper bowl.
- Cut out one large circle and several smaller black circles for the spots.
- Have your child write (or if younger write for them) numbers in sequence
- Add the googly eyes and a mouth to the large circle
- Glue the circles to the paper bowl
Books to go with this project: “The Grouchy Ladybug” by Eric Carle
Ohio Early Learning Content Standard Alignment: Math – Counting Progression, Fine-motor, Number Sense, Print Concepts