Easy Caramel Apples
- 2 or 4 cup Pyrex measuring cup
- Wax paper
- Paper plates
- Cooking Spray
- 3-4 refridgerated Granny Smith Apples (or any type of apple you choose)
- Popsicle Sticks
- Chewy caramels (10-14oz bag)
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- Toppings: Sprinkles, crushed Oreos, nuts, chocolate chips, candy corns, mini M&Ms.
- Remove stems from your apples and insert Popsicle sticks. Then place your apples in the freezer for about five minutes.
- Make small squares (big enough for each apple to sit on with a bit of caramel drip) out of the wax paper and spray them with cooking spray.
- Place your chosen toppings into bowls and have at the ready.
- Put the caramel and milk into the Pyrex cup and microwave for two minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Let the caramel sit for 1 minute and then begin dipping your apples into the caramel. Let excess drip off and remove big blobs with your spoon. Roll in the toppings of your choice, put the apple on the wax paper and freeze for around 10-15 minutes. Do this with each apple and refrigerate them overnight.