Green, Black, Yellow, Brown, Orange construction paper
Shamrock, hat, boots, hand, and arm patterns (you can find these templates on Google)
Picture of your child’s face
Child Safe Scissors
Glue or Glue Stick
1. Trace shamrock and hat onto green construction paper
2. Trace boots onto black construction paper
3. Trace arms onto brown construction paper
4. Trace hands onto orange construction paper
5. Cut out all pieces (have your child help if able)
6. Have child glue on boots, arms, hands to shamrock
7. Print out picture of your child’s face.
8. Cut along child’s face.
9. Glue child’s face onto stem of shamrock.
10. Glue hat onto child’s head.
11. Take a strip of black paper for the belt on the hat.
12. Cut out a small yellow square for the belt buckle of hat.
13. Draw a black square in middle of yellow construction paper and color in black. (to make it look like a belt buckle.)