Mixed Up Chameleon Wheels
- copy of Eric Carle’s The Mixed Up Chameleon
- 1 paper plate
- 1 coffee filter
- 1 brad fastener (Bradley clip)
- googly eye
For coloring either:
- washable markers
- spray bottle of water
- liquid water color
- eye dropper
- Read The Mixed Up Chameleon
- Cut a chameleon shape out of the paper plate, leaving a piece connected for the eye
- Glue the googly eye to the spot
- If using the liquid water color use the eye dropper to drip bits of color onto the coffee filter until the filter is fully colored
- If using the washable markers color the coffee filter until fully colored, then spray with water.
- Let dry completely
- When the paper plate are ready line them up with the coffee filter in the back.
- Push the brad clip through the center of the plate and coffee filter and separate the tongs.
- Gently spin the coffee filter and watch your chameleon change colors.